Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures at Last!

So we just finished paasaa Thai class yesterday, and we finally got the wireless internet working! So I should be able to post more often. Its hard to believe I've been here a month already. Everyday in this country has been bursting at the seams. Its been hard to find any free time to post whats been going on. These pictures will have to suffice for now.

Our night of arrival after a nice 20 hours of flying time.

The kids on the street where I live.

View from our balcony.

The talat behind our home.

baan phom yuu klay anusaawariiphrochaaw taaksin

The river I cross pretty much every day.


I am way too happy about this elephant.




Way too happy turns to panic.




I see potential.




She adopted me for a Sabbath afternoon.



Just chillin'




She thought I was handsome...




One of the very few pictures I took. Special thanks to Brandon and Cory who took all of these other pics, and whose blogs you should check out for more of Bangkok. I'm going to bed, its 3 in the morning and uploading photos takes forever.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! that's the best ending to a blog i've ever read. and yeah, i HAD to tell you RIGHT NOW that your tree picture is absolutely stunning. wow. i just want to stare at it foreeeeever. You know what's the best part about what i just said? i'm totally not even lying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robin! I am so excited that I finally got the link to your blog!! You look so at home there, with the people, the little kids and whatnot. I am really enjoying reading your stories. It feels like I am right there with you half the time! Glad you're having fun and working hard and whatever :)

    ReplyDelete