Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chaing Mai

So I’m still catching up with my blogs. We went to Chaing Mai two weekends ago, and I’m finally posting something about it. Chaing Mai is the 2nd biggest city in Thailand, located in the north. We went to the Adventist center about 45 minutes outside of the city. This is the place I probably would have been working if I went to Thailand earlier. It was a really chill weekend; we just hung out with the SMs there and enjoyed not being in the city. The highlight of the weekend was going to this amazing waterfall. You can see video and a bunch of pictures on Cory’s blog. Seriously, click here now and see the video.


We're ready for a weekend away from Bangkok.


The new media and health centers. I'm not really sure why we all walk so far apart.


Captures the look of the area nicely.


Politically correct.


Not politically correct.


Only a piece of the waterfall. Go check it out on Cory's Blog.


The only way to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment