Sunday, March 8, 2009

Goodbye Paasaa Thai

Paasaa Thai class has come to an end, and I can now say that “phom puut nitnoy paasaa thai” (for all you ignorant Americans, that’s “I speak a little Thai language). But that being said, even the most basic communication with Thai speakers is very difficult. If nothing else, I feel paasaa Thai lessons have……strike that! As I was typing “Thai lessons have” I received a phone call that Cory was kind enough to record on his Mac. This illustrates my paasaa Thai skills better than I ever could write. Enjoy.

So I think it’s pretty clear; I’m condemned to play a losing game of charades for the next three months. So if I gained nothing else from paasaa Thai class, I have some warm glowing memories as contained in the following photos and video.

Me and my kruu (aka teacher)


The whole class. *tears*



So if you want a taste of learning Thai? Look no further.

No comments:

Post a Comment