Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crocodile Farm!

Taking the bus there.

This is a pretty cool bathroom sign.

I tamed it.

The giant fish of death, pretty much the coolest thing since great white sharks.

Ostriches are pretty much the devil.

A pile of turtles.

I joined the turtles in their natural habitat because zoos in Thailand are cool like that. I was ready to run if any turtle charged me though.

Emo monkeys... because of love.


Nice.

I touched the crocodile. Just kidding, its just taxidermy.

Hippos are gross.

Feeding the crocs.

The results.

Me, Mary, Magdalene, and kelly. The bird's going for my chest hairs.

Birdies.

Kitty cats!

Friendly advice.

So this is pretty much the happiest moment of my life.


No seriously, the culmination of my being.

I have never been happier. Never. But then the mean zookeeper came and took the baby tiger awaaaay. *sniffle* I'd appreciate some encouragement. Remember, if you read my blog and comment, you're my friend. But if you read my blog and don't comment or email or something, then you're just a creepy stalker person. Please, I need more friends after I lost my baby tiger.

10 comments:

  1. way to guilt a person into commenting, Robin... mission accomplished! In other news, I too have been totally freaked out by the ostrich--mean creatures! The hungry, hungry hippo shot is cool, but the best photo is definitely the emo monkey. I think he needs some "The Used" or "Fall Out Boy" to soothe his angsty soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok So I LOVE your kitty cat, so cute and you do look very happy with it!! And I finally am able to post comments, whatta ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hippos are disgusting, at least at that range. Have I told you in 5th grade I designed a Sigfred and Roy style manor complete with a labrinth garden with roaming wild cats? Well, I did, and I have always dreamed of doing what you got to do...feed a baby tiger...was it free or did they charge extra for that? There was actually a place in new zealand (there are tiger's in NZ?!) where you could feed them for 250bucks...sadly I couldnt afford the investment. I relish in your joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so now you are so popular that my meager comment will be of no surprise. but hopefully this will bring you to some kind of expectation only to drop you lower than before. and to leave you more emo than you could ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ok so you just commented your own blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea who i am but i'm brandan's sister :) The tigers are amazingly awesome! I would love to feed a little baby out of a bottle like that. So cool. Keep on having fun out there! I'm gunna come out there someday soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You also have no idea who I am (Tim's friend), but I was in need of new reading material the other day and started going through all the blogs on Tim's blogger site. I ended up here, jealously looking at those amazing pictures of feeding baby tigers. I agree with you about crocodiles being the coolest thing since great white sharks, except that I'd probably say it the other way around. Looks like a fun time in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be at Southern in August, actually I'm right here in Collegedale all summer. I have to say picture blogs are the best. It looks like you are having way too much fun, cool beard btw. Was I your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin I got to hand it to ya i think you nailed the mr incredible expression this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you held a tiger! that's my favorite animal! I'm SO FREAKIN' jealous! (crosses arms over chest and turns back) Hmmpff! I might have to go over there someday if only to pet a baby tiger!

    ReplyDelete