Friday, July 17, 2009

Krabi

So we took a lovely little trip down south to Krabi. This is the 2nd part of our trip around Thailand we've been planning to take since we got here. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

The view from our motel room.

The whole crew.

Let's hurry up and get this beach thing started!

White sands... limestone cliffs... blue-green seas... jungles... evil monkeys...

Our usual mode of transportation: long-tail boat.

Enter the lagoon.

Its not that deep.

Railay beach. World class rock climbing!


Up I go, ever so slowly.

Can you find me on the cliff face?

The view from the top. It was a lot prettier when the tide was in. I should've climbed faster.

Heading out for snorkeling! We were too poor to scuba dive, but I look cool with all the equipment.

Diving in!

The reef was more populated than this, but no fish wanted their picture with me.

Just one of many sightings.

Don't touch!

Bungee jumping time. There are many times I try to look scared in pictures just because its funny. This is not one of those times.


The jump, for your viewing pleasure.
And the result. That's right, I received a certificate of bravery! I'm putting it on my resume.

Friends forever... awwwwwww.


9 comments:

  1. I was going to make a fake Jim Turner comment for you but for some reason it wont let me. This will have to suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was you... the moment I saw I had one comment. But I'll get you back... Taco Bell is awesoooooome! Take that, sucka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want you to be happy that i commented your blog but i know your just disappointed. i am sorry for that. remember the times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man! how did you know that I would come back to look at your comments. Taco bell does sound pretty good right now. Now im just waiting for your ending emo monologue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what up???
    how are you doing?
    we all are fine but we miss you and Brandan so much. however i hope to see you soon in USA na.
    don't forget that we have had a good time together. take care and GOD bless na.
    don't forget Thai food na.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man! Can I get one comment from someone who is not in the pictures? Is that too much to ask? Just kidding, you guys are really soooo special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is rather belated, and though I did read this post back in July, I figure a late comment is better than none, especially since you seem to be really eager to get one from somebody who is not in the pictures.

    My comment is that I like your "not pretending to be scared" bungee jumping photo. I just saw a little video of me bungee jumping back when I was in Mexico. It reminded me of how scary it was to be standing on that platform, trying very hard NOT to think of how far down it was and how I would shortly be jumping toward the bottom of that canyon with my ankles tied together. But oh, the thrill! And the accompanying bragging rights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khun Robin I doubt you will ever read this but I just ran across these old blogs and was lookin them over. Thought I'd add another comment that would just disappoint you when you found out it was me haha. Miss ya bro.

    ReplyDelete